- Head out on horseback with Silversands Trekking Centre near Arisaig and discover the natural beaches from the saddle.
- Play a round at Traigh Golf Course, the most Westerly course on the UK mainland under minutes walk away.
- Hire sea kayaks from Arisaig kayaks close by.
- Take a wildlife cruise with Arisaig Marine and go whale watching and looking for dolphin and seals.
- Day trips to the Inner hebrides, Small Isles of Muck, Eigg, Canna and Rum.
- Hire bikes, hit the swimming pool or take a bespoke fishing trips with Minch Adventures.
- Beach strolls, camp fires on the beach, walking in Roshven, climbing the munros on Knoydart and scaling the Glenfinnan Hills are some of the adventures just waiting to happen.
- Hire sea kayaks and go out round the skerries for the day from Arisaig.
- Foodies will love the local dining out options – fine dining at the Old Library in Arisaig or the former SOE estate house Arisaig House are 10 minutes away by car.
- For more relaxed dining in the villlage you can choose between Cafe Rhu and the Arisaig Hotel or a litte further afield you can experience Glenfinnan House Hotel or the quirky Glenfinnan Dining Car which is a refurbished railcoach offering snacks and lunches.
- For the most amazing handmade breads, foccacias, spelt, sourdough, lattes, cakes and gigantic meringues head to the Old Quay Bakehouse in Mallaig. They also sell awesome artisan pizzas on the crannog at the end of the pier.
- Excellent hotel dining out options at Arisaig, Morar and Mallaig. Fresh seafood available from Andy Race.