- Play a round at Traigh Golf Course, the most Westerly course on the UK mainland under minutes walk away.
- Take a walk on the beach at Camusdarach where Local Hero was filmed.
- Visit the Land, Sea and Island Centre in Arisaig and explore our heritage and and visitor displays.
- Watch the steam train puff into Arisaig or Mallaig station.
- Take a wildlife cruise with Arisaig Marina and go whale watching and looking for dolphin and seals.
- Day trips to the Inner hebrides, Small Isles of Muck, Eigg, Canna and Rum with Calmac .
- Hire bikes, hit the swimming pool or take a bespoke fishing trips with Minch Adventures.
- Beach strolls, camp fires on the beach, walking in Roshven, climbing the munros on Knoydart and scaling the Glenfinnan Hills are some of the adventures just waiting to happen.
- Hire sea kayaks and go out round the skerries for the day from Arisaig.
- Head out on horseback with Silversands Trekking Centre near Arisaig and discover the natural beaches from the saddle.
- Foodies will love the local dining out options at the Old Library in Arisaig and both the Clachain Inn and Cornerstone Restaurant in Mallaig.
- For more relaxed dining in the village you can choose between Sound Bites and the Arisaig Hotel or a little further afield you can experience the quirky Glenfinnan Dining Car which is a refurbished railcoach offering snacks and lunches or the Glenuig Inn just past Lochailort.
- For the most amazing handmade breads, foccacias, spelt, sourdough, lattes, cakes and gigantic meringues head to the Old Quay Bakehouse in Mallaig. They also sell awesome artisan pizzas on the crannog at the end of the pier.
- Excellent fish and chip takeaways in Arisaig and Mallaig and fresh seafood available from Andy Race.